The SunSetter Motorized PRO and PRO XL models are our top of the line SunSetter Awnings, with Remote Control and an exclusive built-in front Weatherbreaker panel hidden in the front roller bar,
that can be unrolled up to
5 feet or anywhere in between. This discreet Weatherbreaker, blocks out up to 90% of sun and wind, but lets in air and light.
The Weatherbreaker operates with a simple hand crank (included). If you want the ultimate in shade, protection, ease of use, and included features,
plus your choice of beautiful woven acrylic fabric, the SunSetter Motorized PRO or PRO XL is the model to choose.
|Motorized PRO and PRO XL Awning Facts|
• Up to 10 ft. 2 in. projection.
• Woven acrylic fabric available on 8 to 20 ft. widths.
Motorized PRO XL:
• 11 ft. 8 in. projection.
• Widths from 14 to
• Woven acrylic fabric only.
• Minimum height needed under overhangs for installation: 7 ft. 6 in.
• Use optional Roof Brackets when minimum height is not available.
• Awning can be easily installed in just 1 to 2 hours on wood, brick, stucco, aluminum and vinyl siding.
• To install directly on eaves and overhangs choose the soffit mount brackets when ordering.
• Both the PRO and PRO XL have a standard 18 ft. plug-in cord, optional 24 ft. cord available.
• We strongly recommend a ground fault interrupter-style outlet.
• 5 year Warranty
• Dimming LED Lights
• Awning Hood
• Weatherbreaker Panels
• Awning Cover
• Patio Lights
• Wireless Wind Sensor
• Cleaning Kit
• Deck/Patio Mat