The SunSetter Motorized PRO and PRO XL models are our top of the line SunSetter Awnings, with Remote Control and an exclusive built-in front Weatherbreaker panel hidden in the front roller bar,
that can be unrolled up to
5 feet or anywhere in between. This discreet Weatherbreaker, blocks out up to 90% of sun and wind, but lets in air and light.
The Weatherbreaker operates with a simple hand crank (included). If you want the ultimate in shade, protection, ease of use, and included features,
plus your choice of beautiful woven acrylic fabric, the SunSetter Motorized PRO or PRO XL is the
model to choose.
|Motorized PRO and PRO XL SunSetter Facts:|
• Motorized PRO: Up to 10 ft. 2 in. projection,
Woven acrylic fabric available on 8 to 20 ft. widths.
• Motorized PRO XL:
11 ft. 8 in. projection. Widths from 14 to
20 ft. Woven acrylic fabric only.
• Minimum height under overhangs needed for installation: 7 ft. 6 in. Use optional Roof Brackets when minimum height is not available.
• Easily installed in just 1 to 2 hours.
• Can be installed on wood, brick, stucco, aluminum and vinyl siding.
• Can be installed directly on eaves and overhangs: Just choose the soffit mount brackets when ordering.
• Requires electricity: Both the PRO and PRO XL have a standard 18 ft. plug-in cord, optional 24 ft. cord available. We strongly recommend a ground fault interrupter-style outlet.
• Limited Warranty:
• Available accessories:
Dimming LED Lights
Wireless Wind Sensor